MASTERING KNIGHTHOOD & CROWNED WITH VIRTUE CLUBS
Mastering Knighthood Curriculum
The curriculum packet has been individually designed for the 2023-2024 school year. Cost is $60 for the digital download.
This packet includes:
- A handbook with all the hows/whens/whys of running a club. This includes ideas for budgeting, organization, mentoring tips, sample schedules for either bi-weekly or weekly meetings, and much more.
- Book recommendations (usually several for each hero), activity options and web links, as well as ideas for field trips and hero visits. Additional book suggestions for young adults (13+) and mentors.
- A Curriculum Resources document which includes detailed activity ideas, printables, games, book discussion ideas, and more.
- Printable full-color posters of the theme scripture for the year, The Seven Standards of Terra Libre, The Hero’s Creed, and Knighting Certificate.
- The sheet music and audio accompaniment file for the Mastering Knighthood Theme Song, I Will Fight For The Right.
- An opportunity for a one-on-one phone training with Lady M’Liss Stelzer to help you get started.
If desired, your name and club information can be added to our database so we can refer possible new members.
How do I get started?
Click the PDF below to view a curriculum sample page.